New Halqa Bandi in Punjab 2022 Faisalabad. ECP has announced the detailed delimitations for the local government election in Punjab province. There will be two basic units of area or ward. The said wards will be called neighborhood council or village council. The population limit for the village council and neighborhood council will be 15,000 and 20,000 persons.
Faisalabad District Council New Halqa Bandi in Punjab 2022
In the district council of Faisalabad, there will be a total of 234 councils of neighborhoods and villages. The number of village councils will 168. While the number of neighborhood councils will be 68. The VCs will represent rural areas. While NCs will represent urban areas.
Faisalabad Metropolitin Corporation
New Halqa Bandi in Punjab 2022 in Faisalabad Metropolitan Corporation, there will be 175 neighborhood councils.
- Notification – Amendments in the West Pakistan Rules Under the Muslim Family Laws, Ordinance, 1961
- Notification – Tentative Seniority List of Local Council Servants(LCS) Cadre Sub-Engineers
- Notification – ADLGs of concerned Tehsil as Chairman Arbitration Council
- Notification: Appointment Officers as Administrators of the Local Governments Under PLGO 2021
- Notification – Units established in District Councils under PLGO, 2021